Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Story a Day

So I figure this will be worth it if I can find one story a day that is worth telling.
I look at my earlier self in the mirror and bring out the measuring tape, the weighing scales.
tinimbang ka, nguni't kulang
Odd that a biblical reference comes to mind.
Interesting how we can be unyieldingly hard on ourselves.
Interesting how oceans of words can gush forth from my mouth on an hourly basis but I find myself at the end of a blinking cursor without a single word to redeem me.
At the end.
At the very end.
The only thing worth a damn was being home in time to put Gabby to bed.
His laughter echoing in the chambers of my chest, while his mitochondria-powered cellular mitosis buzzes on.


Good night, Moon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Intersting blog u've got. Makes good reading.